- 1 – 30 oz. bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 3 – 14 oz. cans of chicken broth
- 1 – can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 – 8 oz. package of cream cheese
- Optional toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, chopped green onions)
- In a crockpot, combine all ingredients (except for cream cheese and optional toppings)
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat.
- 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted
- Serve hot with toppings as desired.