- 6 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dry brownie mix (or 1 cup powdered sugar mixed with 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder)
- 1 bag Christmas M&M’s
- 2 cups mini peanut butter cups
- 2 cups pretzel twists
- Place cereal in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Microwave the chocolate mixture for 30 second intervals until melted; stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the cereal and use a spatula to gently toss the cereal in the chocolate until completely coated.
- Place the brownie mix inside a resealable gallon sized plastic bag. Add the chocolate coated cereal. Seal, then shake until cereal is coated in the brownie mix.
- Spread the cereal out in a single layer on parchment paper; cool completely until dry.
- Combine the cereal, M&M’s, peanut butter cups, and pretzel twists, then serve.
Source: Dinner at the Zoo