- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional granulated sugar
- Approximately 26 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat/mix granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg until well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and baking powder
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls; roll in additional sugar
- Place about 2 inches apartment on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Back for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately press chocolate candy in center of each cookie.
- Cool cookies on cooling rack.