Bring a dish to this year's Thanksgiving potluck that your loved ones are sure to enjoy!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 can (15 ounce) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 16 ounce cans vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat the eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin until well blended.
- In separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Pour into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- Spread icing over bars.
- Store remainder in refrigerator.