- 4 sheets of Hershey's chocolate
- 19 large marshmallows
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of red, white and blue sanding sugar, seperated
- Graham crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a square glass pan, place a layer of Hershey’s to cover the bottom of pan.
- Dip 5 marshmallows in water and roll them in blue sanding sugar. Place on parchment paper to dry.
- Repeat this process to make 6 red marshmallows and 8 white marshmallows.
- Using kitchen shears, cut each marshmallow in half.
- Place marshmallows cut side down on the chocolate to form a flag.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and serve with graham crackers.