- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1-8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1-12 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 32 oz. chocolate sandwich cookies with cream filling
- 2-3.5 oz packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- Gummy worms
- Crush cookies in Ziploc bag or food processor.
- Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
- In separate large bowl, mix milk, pudding, and whipped topping together.
- Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
- Layer in 9 X 13 pan (or in flower pot) starting with cookies, then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Top with gummy worms before serving.