- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 10 oz. package mini marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 cups Rice Krispies (or similar store brand)
- 1/2-1 tsp. green food coloring
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows (optional)
- Lightly grease 13×9 baking pan.
- Melt butter or margarine in a large pot on low heat.
- Add marshmallows to melted butter and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and green food coloring. Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal quickly to marshmallow mixture, stirring until well coated. (Add optional Lucky Charms marshmallows)
- Press into the baking pan with greased spatula.
- Set aside and cool. Cut into bars.